Saturday, June 25, 2016

Day 38 and 39. The Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao

This is a museum of modern art. My ankle did not allow me to stay for too long so I came back twice. The space, and much of the art, are marvelous.
  
How can you not be intrigued by a building that looks like this?

This big dog is outside with flowers painted all over him. 

From an upper level, looking down on a bunch of tulips and a bunch of people. 

Part of their permanent collection Richard Serrat's The Matter of Time. These plates of steel are about three inches thick and 14 feet high. Notice the people walking around and in. 





A giant spider. 

And I guess this is the end of the blog. I come home on Saturday, June 25. The end of this adventure. The beginning of whatever comes next. All I can say is that I'm so ready to be back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment